Beginner Training | Register here >
Learn the art of applying extensions creatively.
Learn the art of applying eyelash extensions in a fun and relaxed setting. The JB Eyelash Extension Training course in Santa Rosa offers a full day of learning basic to advanced techniques in a small group setting. We will guide you through each step so that you fully understand the entire eyelash application technique and will be able to apply eyelash extensions successfully and with a creative edge. Eyelash extension application isn’t just about placing the extension on the lash – it’s about creating a look and style specific to each client. You are also eligible to receive an official JB Eyelash Extension Training Certificate through this course.
The Eyelash Extension Course
is broken down into 3 Parts:
- Overview of Eyelash Extensions
- Lash Growth Cycles
- Eye Conditions to be aware of and Safety
- Products to Use For Eyelash Extension Application
- Different types of lashes (mink and premium)
- and how to know which to Use
- Preparing the Client
- Framing lashes on the Eye to create a look
- Application Process on Mannequin Head
- Application Process on Live Model
- Eyelash Extension Removal Process
- After Care and Products & Client Care
- Cost of Service – How to price your services
- Marketing including social media and local marketing techniques
- Tips & Troubleshooting
Cost of Course $950 includes Standard Training Kit
click to view kit >
What will be provided as part of your training:
1. Eyelash Extension Training Kit (take home with you) view kit >
2. Mannequin Head (use at course only)
3. Practice Strip Lashes (1 set included in training kit)
4. Magnispecs (Use at course only)
5. Eyelash Extension Training Manual (Use at course only)
Advanced Training | Register here >
Learn advanced techniques with Lash Out! Santa Rosa owner, Whitney Mullins. This one on one training will teach you advanced techniques to speed up your application time and offer your clients more options.
Topics which can be included in your course:
- Bottom lash extensions
- Techniques for layering and concealing gaps
- New lash options on the market
- Learn secrets for thicker lash application while
decreasing application time
- Learn better ways to cure and quickly dry extensions
- Advanced techniques for removing extensions
- Learn new business and marketing ideas
- Design options for difficult eyes/eyelids
and uncommon client types
- Service add on ideas to increase sales
- Advanced after care ideas and products
(not just your basic cleanse and condition)
- Eye conditions and allergies
- Dealing with difficult situations and allergic reactions
- Quick touch ups and quick fixes
This advanced training can be customized to fit your needs to guarantee you leave with a wealth of knowledge and amazing motivation to become an excellent leader in the industry. Please let us know if there is something not listed above that you would like to learn more about.
• Current esthetician or cosmetology license.
• JB Lashes Basic Training Certification
**If you have not completed the JB Lashes Basic Training Course you may submit a certificate from another basic training course along with photos of your application for approval.
Pricing: $165 per hour. (4 hour minimum)
To learn the basics of advanced training we recommend at least 4-5 hours.
Most lash artists prefer 7-14 hours to cover all aspects of advanced lash extension services.
**If you have other lash artists that would like to take the course with you we can customize the pricing as well.
Products: You will have an opportunity to purchase the products/supplies that we rely on for our success in advanced training.
Certificate: Once you complete your customized advanced training course you will have the chance to purchase a JB Lashes Advanced Certificate for $50. This does require approval of submitted photos showing your advanced work. We recommend lots of practice, practice, and more practice before submitting.